Getting Ready is a time to remember, getting all glammed up before the big day, however, that glam time can be costly.
Plan-Ahead is the best tip I can ever give, always allow yourself one extra hour of getting ready (don't tell hair & makeup about this hour) so that if anything runs late, you have nothing to worry about.
Here is a quick little video of the studio owner (Robin) talking about what Bridal Coverage truly it...
Best things to bring for photos!
I always get the question "What should I bring for bridal coverage, what looks good in photos"...
So here are the top 5 things I suggest for bridal coverage and why!
- Champagne, so many shies away from this because of its the beginning of the day, however, I love it because it creates so many more shots, the popping the bottle, pouring glasses, and cheers. Champagne is such an easy add-on to getting ready that creates so many fun and loving photos!
- Pillows, pillow-fights aren't just for kids they also make for really funny getting ready photos just remember "Watch the hair!"
- Rings, so many forget this, however, the rings should always, always, always be where the photographer is for getting ready, the rings during getting ready are perfect because we can get so many close up detail shots
- Invitation, bring an invite to your own wedding, this is something we always use in photos and detail shots... always remember to bring one!
- Something fun and important to you, I know this isn't super helpful because it doesn't say anything specific, however, I always recommend bringing something that is important to you, something you want a photo of and something you cherish!
Read more posts by Chris...